This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SSOption for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall SSOption from your systemLotBytes Ltd
. Further information on LotBytes Ltd can be seen here
. Usually the SSOption application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AlphacomMindUH directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall SSOption by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AlphacomMindUH\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called AlphacomMindUH.exe and occupies 1.98 MB (2072696 bytes).
SSOption installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.01 MB (2106665
bytes) on disk.
- AlphacomMindUH.exe (1.98 MB)
- uninstall.exe (33.17 KB)
This info is about SSOption version 188.8.131.52
SSOption is a program by LotBytes Ltd. Frequently, people try to erase this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to PCs. The best QUICK way to erase SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SSOption with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SSOption or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SSOption". If it exists on your system the SSOption app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SSOption in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SSOption, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SSOption.
8. After removing SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SSOption which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SSOption with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SSOption by LotBytes Ltd from your PC, nor are we saying that SSOption by LotBytes Ltd is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SSOption in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 22:58:12.273