SSOption is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SSOption from your systemBlueVioletReason Inc.
. You can read more on BlueVioletReason Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GlobalFactorGJD directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. SSOption's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\GlobalFactorGJD\uninstall.exe. SSOption's main file takes around 1.44 MB (1508208 bytes) and is called GlobalFactorGJD.exe.
SSOption installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.47 MB (1542795
bytes) on disk.
- GlobalFactorGJD.exe (1.44 MB)
- uninstall.exe (33.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
SSOption is an application marketed by BlueVioletReason Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY practice to erase SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SSOption from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SSOption or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SSOption". If it exists on your system the SSOption application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SSOption in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SSOption, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SSOption.
8. After removing SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SSOption which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SSOption by BlueVioletReason Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SSOption by BlueVioletReason Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SSOption in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-03-01 06:19:07.077