SSOption is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall SSOption from your PCThirsty Heseka
. Open here
for more information on Thirsty Heseka. SSOption is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ThirstyHeseka folder, depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\ThirstyHeseka\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SSOption. ThirstyHeseka.exe is the SSOption's primary executable file and it takes circa 5.13 MB (5378544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with SSOption. They occupy about 5.26 MB (5514194
bytes) on disk.
- ThirstyHeseka.exe (5.13 MB)
- uninstall.exe (132.47 KB)
The current web page applies to SSOption version 18.104.22.168
SSOption is an application released by Thirsty Heseka. Some computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SSOption with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SSOption or simply activate the Search field and type in "SSOption". The SSOption application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SSOption in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SSOption, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SSOption.
8. After uninstalling SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SSOption that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SSOption by Thirsty Heseka from your PC, nor are we saying that SSOption by Thirsty Heseka is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SSOption in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 13:26:43.677