SSOption is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall SSOption from your PCAlphaTech Corp.
. You can find out more on AlphaTech Corp. or check for application updates here
. SSOption is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AlphaTech directory, regulated by the user's option. You can remove SSOption by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AlphaTech\uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SSOption's primary file takes about 67.77 KB (69396 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
SSOption installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 67.77 KB (69396
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
SSOption is an application released by the software company AlphaTech Corp.. Frequently, people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SSOption from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SSOption or simply click the Search feature and type in "SSOption". The SSOption program will be found automatically. After you select SSOption in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SSOption, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SSOption.
8. After removing SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SSOption that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SSOption by AlphaTech Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that SSOption by AlphaTech Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SSOption supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 01:54:11.310