This page contains detailed information on how to remove SSOption for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall SSOption from your PCHungry Tadana
. More information about Hungry Tadana can be found here
. SSOption is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hungry Tadana folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Hungry Tadana\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SSOption. uninstall.exe is the SSOption's primary executable file and it occupies circa 78.38 KB (80259 bytes) on disk.
SSOption is comprised of the following executables which occupy 78.38 KB (80259
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
SSOption is a program offered by Hungry Tadana. Some people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY practice to erase SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove SSOption with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SSOption or simply click the Search field and type in "SSOption". If it exists on your system the SSOption program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SSOption in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SSOption, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SSOption.
8. After removing SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SSOption that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SSOption by Hungry Tadana from your computer, nor are we saying that SSOption by Hungry Tadana is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SSOption supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 01:24:31.563