This page contains detailed information on how to remove SSOption for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall SSOption from your systemWork Kofydy
. Further information on Work Kofydy can be found here
. Usually the SSOption application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\WorkKofydy folder, depending on the user's option during setup. SSOption's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\WorkKofydy\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the SSOption's main executable file and it occupies about 132.47 KB (135647 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in SSOption. They occupy 5.25 MB (5509583
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (132.47 KB)
- WorkKofydy.exe (5.12 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
SSOption is an application marketed by Work Kofydy. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SSOption from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SSOption or simply activate the Search field and type in "SSOption". The SSOption application will be found automatically. After you select SSOption in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SSOption, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SSOption.
8. After removing SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SSOption which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SSOption by Work Kofydy from your PC, nor are we saying that SSOption by Work Kofydy is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SSOption supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 20:28:38.117