This web page contains complete information on how to remove SSOption for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall SSOption from your computerLemonChiffonSoft Inc.
. You can read more on LemonChiffonSoft Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\CommonMethodFOA folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for SSOption is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\CommonMethodFOA\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled CommonMethodFOA.exe and it has a size of 1.86 MB (1951680 bytes).
SSOption is composed of the following executables which take 1.89 MB (1986267
bytes) on disk:
- CommonMethodFOA.exe (1.86 MB)
- uninstall.exe (33.78 KB)
This page is about SSOption version 18.104.22.168
SSOption is a program marketed by the software company LemonChiffonSoft Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SSOption with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SSOption or simply click the Search feature and type in "SSOption". The SSOption app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SSOption in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SSOption, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SSOption.
8. After uninstalling SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SSOption that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SSOption by LemonChiffonSoft Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SSOption by LemonChiffonSoft Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SSOption in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-26 19:13:31.220