SSOption is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall SSOption from your systemFather Leposo
. More information on Father Leposo can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FatherLeposo folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling SSOption is C:\Program Files (x86)\FatherLeposo\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. FatherLeposo.exe is the SSOption's primary executable file and it occupies circa 5.10 MB (5343216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of SSOption. They take an average of 5.23 MB (5478866
bytes) on disk.
- FatherLeposo.exe (5.10 MB)
- uninstall.exe (132.47 KB)
The current web page applies to SSOption version 22.214.171.124
SSOption is a program by Father Leposo. Some users try to remove this application. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SSOption with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SSOption or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SSOption". If it is installed on your PC the SSOption program will be found very quickly. When you click SSOption in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SSOption, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SSOption.
8. After uninstalling SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SSOption which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SSOption with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SSOption by Father Leposo from your PC, we are not saying that SSOption by Father Leposo is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SSOption in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-12 06:35:31.587