This page contains complete information on how to remove SSOption for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SSOption from your PCGraySafety Ltd.
. Go over here
for more details on GraySafety Ltd.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DefaultHandleWFO directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling SSOption is C:\Program Files (x86)\DefaultHandleWFO\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.18 MB (1240512 bytes) on disk and is labeled DefaultHandleWFO.exe.
SSOption is composed of the following executables which take 1.22 MB (1275099
bytes) on disk:
- DefaultHandleWFO.exe (1.18 MB)
- uninstall.exe (33.78 KB)
This data is about SSOption version 126.96.36.199
SSOption is a program by the software company GraySafety Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SSOption with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SSOption or simply click the Search feature and type in "SSOption". The SSOption program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SSOption in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SSOption, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SSOption.
8. After uninstalling SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SSOption which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SSOption by GraySafety Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that SSOption by GraySafety Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SSOption in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 21:24:09.587