This page contains complete information on how to remove SSOption for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall SSOption from your PCGraySafety Ltd.
. Go over here
for more details on GraySafety Ltd.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DefaultHandleWFO directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling SSOption is C:\Program Files (x86)\DefaultHandleWFO\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.18 MB (1240512 bytes) on disk and is labeled DefaultHandleWFO.exe.
SSOption is composed of the following executables which take 1.22 MB (1275099
bytes) on disk:
- DefaultHandleWFO.exe (1.18 MB)
- uninstall.exe (33.78 KB)
This data is about SSOption version 184.108.40.206
SSOption is a program by the software company GraySafety Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SSOption with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SSOption or simply activate the Search field and type in "SSOption". The SSOption application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click SSOption in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SSOption, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SSOption.
8. After uninstalling SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SSOption which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SSOption by GraySafety Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that SSOption by GraySafety Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SSOption in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 21:24:09.587