SSOption is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall SSOption from your computerLimeData LLC
. Open here
for more information on LimeData LLC. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\MaplebarSuddenP directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling SSOption is C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\MaplebarSuddenP\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. MaplebarSuddenP.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 1.74 MB (1827488 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with SSOption. They occupy about 2.10 MB (2204039
bytes) on disk.
- MaplebarSuddenP.exe (1.74 MB)
- uninstall.exe (367.73 KB)
The current web page applies to SSOption version 188.8.131.52
SSOption is a program released by the software company LimeData LLC. Some people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to uninstall SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SSOption with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SSOption or simply activate the Search field and type in "SSOption". If it is installed on your PC the SSOption program will be found automatically. After you select SSOption in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SSOption, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SSOption.
8. After removing SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SSOption which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SSOption by LimeData LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that SSOption by LimeData LLC is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SSOption in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-08-22 05:07:53.760