SSOption is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall SSOption from your computerOberonLab Ltd.
. You can find out more on OberonLab Ltd. or check for application updates here
. SSOption is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\OberonLab directory, subject to the user's option. SSOption's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\OberonLab\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 67.77 KB (69396 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
SSOption is comprised of the following executables which occupy 67.77 KB (69396
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
SSOption is a program released by OberonLab Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to erase it. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SSOption from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SSOption or simply activate the Search field and type in "SSOption". If it exists on your system the SSOption program will be found very quickly. After you select SSOption in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SSOption, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SSOption.
8. After uninstalling SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SSOption that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SSOption by OberonLab Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that SSOption by OberonLab Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SSOption in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-23 21:17:45.260