You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SSOption for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SSOption from your PCSigmaSoft Inc.
. Additional info about SigmaSoft Inc. can be read here
. SSOption is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SigmaSoft directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove SSOption by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SigmaSoft\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 67.77 KB (69394 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with SSOption. They occupy about 67.77 KB (69394
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
SSOption is an application released by the software company SigmaSoft Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SSOption from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SSOption or simply click the Search feature and type in "SSOption". If it is installed on your PC the SSOption app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SSOption in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SSOption, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SSOption.
8. After removing SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SSOption that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SSOption by SigmaSoft Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SSOption by SigmaSoft Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SSOption in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 23:43:17.627