You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SSOption for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SSOption from your PCSigmaSoft Inc.
. Additional info about SigmaSoft Inc. can be read here
. SSOption is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SigmaSoft directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. You can remove SSOption by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SigmaSoft\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 67.77 KB (69394 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with SSOption. They occupy about 67.77 KB (69394
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.206
SSOption is an application released by the software company SigmaSoft Inc.. Frequently, people want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SSOption from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SSOption or simply activate the Search field and type in "SSOption". If it exists on your system the SSOption app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SSOption in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SSOption, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SSOption.
8. After removing SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SSOption that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SSOption by SigmaSoft Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SSOption by SigmaSoft Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SSOption in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 23:43:17.627