SSOption is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall SSOption from your systemStrict Hinalo
. Take a look here
for more details on Strict Hinalo. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Strict Hinalo folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. SSOption's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Strict Hinalo\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 134.40 KB (137622 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in SSOption. They take 134.40 KB (137622
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (134.40 KB)
This page is about SSOption version 188.8.131.52
SSOption is an application released by Strict Hinalo. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. This is hard because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK approach to remove SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SSOption with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SSOption or simply click the Search field and type in "SSOption". The SSOption application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SSOption in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SSOption, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SSOption.
8. After removing SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SSOption that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SSOption by Strict Hinalo from your computer, we are not saying that SSOption by Strict Hinalo is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SSOption in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 14:29:46.113