You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall SSOption for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SSOption from your systemRedOberon Ltd.
. You can find out more on RedOberon Ltd. or check for application updates here
. SSOption is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\RedOberon soft folder, depending on the user's option. The full uninstall command line for SSOption is C:\Program Files (x86)\RedOberon soft\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 58.27 KB (59673 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
SSOption installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 58.27 KB (59673
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
SSOption is an application released by RedOberon Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SSOption from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SSOption or simply activate the Search field and type in "SSOption". If it is installed on your PC the SSOption program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SSOption in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SSOption, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SSOption.
8. After removing SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SSOption that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SSOption with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SSOption by RedOberon Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that SSOption by RedOberon Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SSOption supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-02 03:36:37.820