SSOption is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall SSOption from your computerLeading Feheci
. More information on Leading Feheci can be seen here
. Usually the SSOption program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Leading Feheci folder, depending on the user's option during install. SSOption's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Leading Feheci\uninstall.exe. SSOption's primary file takes around 78.40 KB (80279 bytes) and its name is uninstall.exe.
SSOption is comprised of the following executables which occupy 78.40 KB (80279
bytes) on disk:
The current page applies to SSOption version 126.96.36.199
SSOption is an application released by the software company Leading Feheci. Sometimes, users want to remove it. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SSOption from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SSOption or simply click the Search field and type in "SSOption". If it is installed on your PC the SSOption app will be found automatically. When you click SSOption in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SSOption, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SSOption.
8. After uninstalling SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SSOption that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SSOption by Leading Feheci from your PC, we are not saying that SSOption by Leading Feheci is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SSOption supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-08 22:56:24.817