SSOption is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SSOption from your systemVestaSoft LLC.
. Check out here
where you can read more on VestaSoft LLC.. SSOption is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\VestaSoft directory, depending on the user's option. You can remove SSOption by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\VestaSoft\uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is called uninstall.exe and it has a size of 58.27 KB (59664 bytes).
The following executables are contained in SSOption. They occupy 58.27 KB (59664
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52
SSOption is an application offered by VestaSoft LLC.. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to erase SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SSOption with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SSOption or simply click the Search feature and type in "SSOption". The SSOption application will be found very quickly. After you select SSOption in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SSOption, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SSOption.
8. After uninstalling SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SSOption which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SSOption by VestaSoft LLC. from your PC, we are not saying that SSOption by VestaSoft LLC. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SSOption supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-07 02:50:53.173