SSOption is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall SSOption from your systemSiriusTech Ltd.
. Go over here
for more information on SiriusTech Ltd.. Usually the SSOption program is installed in the C:\Program Files\SiriusTech folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for SSOption is C:\Program Files\SiriusTech\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 67.77 KB (69398 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed along with SSOption. They occupy about 67.77 KB (69398
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about SSOption version 184.108.40.206
SSOption is a program offered by the software company SiriusTech Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SSOption from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SSOption or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SSOption". If it exists on your system the SSOption app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SSOption in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SSOption, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SSOption.
8. After removing SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SSOption which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SSOption by SiriusTech Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that SSOption by SiriusTech Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SSOption supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-31 05:03:18.763