SSOption is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall SSOption from your systemSiriusTech Ltd.
. Go over here
for more information on SiriusTech Ltd.. Usually the SSOption program is installed in the C:\Program Files\SiriusTech folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for SSOption is C:\Program Files\SiriusTech\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 67.77 KB (69398 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed along with SSOption. They occupy about 67.77 KB (69398
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about SSOption version 18.104.22.168
SSOption is a program offered by the software company SiriusTech Ltd.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY solution to erase SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SSOption from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SSOption or simply activate the Search field and type in "SSOption". If it exists on your system the SSOption program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SSOption in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SSOption, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SSOption.
8. After removing SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SSOption which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SSOption by SiriusTech Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that SSOption by SiriusTech Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SSOption supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-31 05:03:18.763