This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SSOption for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall SSOption from your computerTypical Answer Plan
. Further information on Typical Answer Plan can be seen here
. SSOption is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Typical Answer Plan directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\Typical Answer Plan\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SSOption. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 75.73 KB (77545 bytes) on disk.
SSOption contains of the executables below. They occupy 75.73 KB (77545
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to SSOption version 188.8.131.52
SSOption is an application marketed by the software company Typical Answer Plan. Frequently, users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SSOption from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SSOption or simply click the Search field and type in "SSOption". The SSOption application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SSOption in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SSOption, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SSOption.
8. After uninstalling SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SSOption that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SSOption by Typical Answer Plan from your PC, nor are we saying that SSOption by Typical Answer Plan is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SSOption in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-05 23:14:36.833