This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SSOption for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall SSOption from your PCDeltaLab Corp.
. Additional info about DeltaLab Corp. can be found here
. SSOption is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DeltaLab folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. SSOption's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DeltaLab\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 67.77 KB (69397 bytes) on disk.
SSOption is composed of the following executables which occupy 67.77 KB (69397
bytes) on disk:
This data is about SSOption version 184.108.40.206
SSOption is an application released by DeltaLab Corp.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SSOption from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SSOption or simply activate the Search field and type in "SSOption". If it is installed on your PC the SSOption application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SSOption in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SSOption, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SSOption.
8. After removing SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SSOption that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SSOption with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SSOption by DeltaLab Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that SSOption by DeltaLab Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SSOption supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-27 11:37:12.677