This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SSOption for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall SSOption from your PCDeltaLab Corp.
. Additional info about DeltaLab Corp. can be found here
. SSOption is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\DeltaLab folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. SSOption's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\DeltaLab\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 67.77 KB (69397 bytes) on disk.
SSOption is composed of the following executables which occupy 67.77 KB (69397
bytes) on disk:
This data is about SSOption version 22.214.171.124
SSOption is an application released by DeltaLab Corp.. Frequently, people want to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SSOption from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SSOption or simply click the Search field and type in "SSOption". The SSOption application will be found very quickly. After you select SSOption in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SSOption, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SSOption.
8. After removing SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SSOption that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SSOption with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SSOption by DeltaLab Corp. from your computer, we are not saying that SSOption by DeltaLab Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SSOption supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-27 11:37:12.677