This page is about SSOption for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SSOption from your PCEtaJuno Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on EtaJuno Inc.. Usually the SSOption application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EtaJuno directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing SSOption is C:\Program Files (x86)\EtaJuno\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 67.77 KB (69397 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstall.exe.
SSOption is composed of the following executables which occupy 67.77 KB (69397
bytes) on disk:
This info is about SSOption version 126.96.36.199
SSOption is a program by EtaJuno Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SSOption from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SSOption or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SSOption". The SSOption app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SSOption in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SSOption, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SSOption.
8. After uninstalling SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SSOption which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SSOption by EtaJuno Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SSOption by EtaJuno Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SSOption supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-28 17:41:45.867