This page is about SSOption for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall SSOption from your PCEtaJuno Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on EtaJuno Inc.. Usually the SSOption application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\EtaJuno directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing SSOption is C:\Program Files (x86)\EtaJuno\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 67.77 KB (69397 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstall.exe.
SSOption is composed of the following executables which occupy 67.77 KB (69397
bytes) on disk:
This info is about SSOption version 220.127.116.11
SSOption is a program by EtaJuno Inc.. Some people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase SSOption from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SSOption or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SSOption". If it exists on your system the SSOption app will be found very quickly. After you click SSOption in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SSOption, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SSOption.
8. After uninstalling SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SSOption which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SSOption using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SSOption by EtaJuno Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that SSOption by EtaJuno Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SSOption supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 17:41:45.867