SSOption is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SSOption from your PCMaeleneVerster
. More information on MaeleneVerster can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\MaeleneVerster folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove SSOption by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\MaeleneVerster\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 54.75 KB (56059 bytes) on disk and is labeled uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in SSOption. They take 54.75 KB (56059
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to SSOption version 188.8.131.52
SSOption is an application by the software company MaeleneVerster. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SSOption is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SSOption from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SSOption or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SSOption". If it exists on your system the SSOption app will be found very quickly. After you select SSOption in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SSOption, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SSOption.
8. After uninstalling SSOption, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SSOption that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SSOption with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SSOption by MaeleneVerster from your PC, we are not saying that SSOption by MaeleneVerster is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SSOption in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 18:42:31.837