SSO is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall SSO from your computerTauHyperion Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on TauHyperion Ltd.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SSO directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\SSO\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SSO. The application's main executable file occupies 856.44 KB (876992 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of SSO. They take an average of 856.44 KB (876992
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (856.44 KB)
This page is about SSO version 220.127.116.11
SSO has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
SSO is a program released by the software company TauHyperion Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall SSO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SSO from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SSO or simply activate the Search field and type in "SSO". If it is installed on your PC the SSO application will be found very quickly. After you click SSO in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SSO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SSO.
8. After uninstalling SSO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SSO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SSO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SSO by TauHyperion Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that SSO by TauHyperion Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SSO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-24 17:09:34.527