SSO is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall SSO from your computerTauHyperion Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on TauHyperion Ltd.. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SSO directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\SSO\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SSO. The application's main executable file occupies 856.44 KB (876992 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of SSO. They take an average of 856.44 KB (876992
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (856.44 KB)
This page is about SSO version 126.96.36.199
SSO has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
SSO is a program released by the software company TauHyperion Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE approach to uninstall SSO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SSO from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SSO or simply click the Search feature and type in "SSO". The SSO app will be found automatically. When you select SSO in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SSO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SSO.
8. After uninstalling SSO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SSO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SSO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SSO by TauHyperion Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that SSO by TauHyperion Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SSO supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-08-24 17:09:34.527