SSO is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall SSO from your computerSigmaSoft Co.
. Open here
where you can find out more on SigmaSoft Co.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SSO folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall SSO by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SSO\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 848.20 KB (868560 bytes) on disk and is named uninstall.exe.
SSO is comprised of the following executables which take 848.20 KB (868560
bytes) on disk:
- uninstall.exe (848.20 KB)
The current page applies to SSO version 188.8.131.52
SSO is an application offered by SigmaSoft Co.. Some computer users want to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to remove SSO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall SSO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SSO or simply activate the Search field and type in "SSO". If it is installed on your PC the SSO application will be found very quickly. After you select SSO in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SSO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SSO.
8. After uninstalling SSO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SSO that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SSO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SSO by SigmaSoft Co. from your PC, we are not saying that SSO by SigmaSoft Co. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SSO in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-01 19:56:44.477