This page contains thorough information on how to remove SSO for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SSO from your computerBravoTech Co.
. You can find out more on BravoTech Co. or check for application updates here
. Usually the SSO program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SSO directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\SSO\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SSO. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 54.73 KB (56045 bytes) on disk.
SSO contains of the executables below. They occupy 54.73 KB (56045
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to SSO version 220.127.116.11
SSO is an application released by BravoTech Co.. Some people try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove SSO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SSO from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SSO or simply click the Search field and type in "SSO". If it exists on your system the SSO app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SSO in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SSO, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SSO.
8. After uninstalling SSO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SSO which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SSO using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove SSO by BravoTech Co. from your PC, nor are we saying that SSO by BravoTech Co. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SSO in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 02:59:20.497