SSO is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SSO from your PCIndigoLab Ltd.
. Open here
for more info on IndigoLab Ltd.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SSO folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for SSO is C:\Program Files (x86)\SSO\uninstall.exe. SSO's primary file takes about 709.94 KB (726976 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
SSO installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 709.94 KB (726976
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (709.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove SSO.Registry keys:
SSO is a program marketed by the software company IndigoLab Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase SSO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SSO from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SSO or simply click the Search feature and type in "SSO". The SSO application will be found automatically. When you click SSO in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding SSO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SSO.
8. After uninstalling SSO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SSO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SSO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SSO by IndigoLab Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that SSO by IndigoLab Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SSO in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-25 05:08:46.210