SSO is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SSO from your PCIndigoLab Ltd.
. Open here
for more info on IndigoLab Ltd.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SSO folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for SSO is C:\Program Files (x86)\SSO\uninstall.exe. SSO's primary file takes about 709.94 KB (726976 bytes) and is called uninstall.exe.
SSO installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 709.94 KB (726976
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (709.94 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
Some files and registry entries are typically left behind when you remove SSO.Registry keys:
SSO is a program marketed by the software company IndigoLab Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase SSO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SSO from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SSO or simply click the Search field and type in "SSO". If it is installed on your PC the SSO application will be found automatically. After you click SSO in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SSO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SSO.
8. After uninstalling SSO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SSO that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SSO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall SSO by IndigoLab Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that SSO by IndigoLab Ltd. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SSO in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-25 05:08:46.210