This info is about SSO for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall SSO from your PCOrangeLab Corp.
. Open here
where you can read more on OrangeLab Corp.. Usually the SSO application is placed in the C:\Program Files\SSO folder, depending on the user's option during setup. SSO's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SSO\uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the SSO's primary executable file and it occupies about 882.91 KB (904104 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SSO. They occupy 882.91 KB (904104
bytes) on disk.
- uninstall.exe (882.91 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
SSO is a program by the software company OrangeLab Corp.. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove SSO is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SSO from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SSO or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SSO". The SSO program will be found automatically. After you select SSO in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SSO, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SSO.
8. After removing SSO, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SSO which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SSO with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SSO by OrangeLab Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that SSO by OrangeLab Corp. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SSO supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-28 23:30:55.170