SSL TUNNEL 1.0
This info is about SSL TUNNEL 1.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SSL TUNNEL 1.0 from your computerASAN PARDAKHT
. You can find out more on ASAN PARDAKHT or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://ASANPARDAKHT.ORQ.IR
if you want to read more on SSL TUNNEL 1.0 on ASAN PARDAKHT's web page. SSL TUNNEL 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SSL TUNNEL folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. SSL TUNNEL 1.0's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SSL TUNNEL\Uninstall.exe. SSL TUNNEL 1.0's main file takes around 384.50 KB (393728 bytes) and its name is openssl.exe.
SSL TUNNEL 1.0 contains of the executables below. They occupy 12.78 MB (13404565
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ATP.exe (12.06 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (53.50 KB)
- openssl.exe (384.50 KB)
- stunnel.exe (103.00 KB)
- tstunnel.exe (84.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (112.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of SSL TUNNEL 1.0.
SSL TUNNEL 1.0 is an application marketed by ASAN PARDAKHT. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase SSL TUNNEL 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SSL TUNNEL 1.0 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SSL TUNNEL 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SSL TUNNEL 1.0". If it exists on your system the SSL TUNNEL 1.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click SSL TUNNEL 1.0 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SSL TUNNEL 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SSL TUNNEL 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://ASANPARDAKHT.ORQ.IR
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SSL TUNNEL\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SSL TUNNEL 1.0.
8. After uninstalling SSL TUNNEL 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SSL TUNNEL 1.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SSL TUNNEL 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SSL TUNNEL 1.0 by ASAN PARDAKHT from your PC, we are not saying that SSL TUNNEL 1.0 by ASAN PARDAKHT is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SSL TUNNEL 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 20:27:16.400