SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2
SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2 is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2 from your computerElpamsoft.com
. Further information on Elpamsoft.com can be seen here
. More details about the application SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2 can be found at http://www.elpamsoft.com/?p=SSD-Tweaker
. Usually the SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SSD Tweaker folder, depending on the user's option during install. The complete uninstall command line for SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SSD Tweaker\unins000.exe. SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2's main file takes around 1.30 MB (1367552 bytes) and is called SSD Tweaker.exe.
The executable files below are part of SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2. They occupy an average of 2.05 MB (2153633
bytes) on disk.
- SSD Tweaker.exe (1.30 MB)
- unins000.exe (767.66 KB)
This web page is about SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2 version 3.1.2
SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2 is an application offered by the software company Elpamsoft.com. Frequently, people try to remove it. This can be efortful because doing this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2". The SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2 in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.elpamsoft.com/?p=SSD-Tweaker
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SSD Tweaker\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2.
8. After uninstalling SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2 by Elpamsoft.com from your PC, we are not saying that SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2 by Elpamsoft.com is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SSD Tweaker version 3.1.2 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:33:52.417