SSC API is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall SSC API from your systemSecurity Solutions Consultants
. More information on Security Solutions Consultants can be seen here
. More data about the application SSC API can be seen at ##ID_STRING1##
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Security Solutions Consultants directory (same installation drive as Windows). SCardPinMngr.exe is the SSC API's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 161.00 KB (164864 bytes) on disk.
SSC API installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 272.50 KB (279040
bytes) on disk.
- SCardPinMngr.exe (161.00 KB)
- SCardInst.exe (111.50 KB)
The current page applies to SSC API version 126.96.36.199
SSC API is an application marketed by the software company Security Solutions Consultants. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase SSC API is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove SSC API with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SSC API or simply activate the Search field and type in "SSC API". If it exists on your system the SSC API application will be found very quickly. After you select SSC API in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SSC API, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SSC API.
8. After removing SSC API, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SSC API that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SSC API with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SSC API by Security Solutions Consultants from your computer, nor are we saying that SSC API by Security Solutions Consultants is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SSC API supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 11:20:13.230