SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2
SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A guide to uninstall SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2 from your computerSRWare
. Additional info about SRWare can be found here
. Further information about SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2 can be found at http://www.srware.net/iron
. SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SRWare Iron folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SRWare Iron\unins000.exe. SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2's main file takes about 1.16 MB (1220096 bytes) and is called iron.exe.
SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.91 MB (2001758
bytes) on disk.
- iron.exe (1.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (697.84 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
This info is about SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2 version 15.0.900.2
SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2 is a program marketed by SRWare. Some users decide to erase this program. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK procedure to erase SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2". If it exists on your system the SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2 program will be found automatically. After you select SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.srware.net/iron
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SRWare Iron\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2.
8. After removing SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2 by SRWare from your PC, nor are we saying that SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2 by SRWare is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SRWare Iron 15.0.900.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-08-31 14:32:36.090