SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1 from your computerSRWare
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on SRWare. More information about the program SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1 can be found at http://www.srware.net/iron
. Usually the SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SRWare Iron directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\SRWare Iron\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1's primary file takes around 1.14 MB (1198080 bytes) and is named iron.exe.
SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.89 MB (1982026
bytes) on disk.
- iron.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.07 KB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1 version 13.0.800.1
SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1 is a program marketed by the software company SRWare. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to uninstall SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1". The SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1 application will be found very quickly. When you click SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1 in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1:
- The publisher is: http://www.srware.net/iron
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\SRWare Iron\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1.
8. After uninstalling SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1 by SRWare from your computer, nor are we saying that SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1 by SRWare is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SRWare Iron 13.0.800.1 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 09:21:42.773