SRS-Root is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SRS-Root from your computer123Unlock GSM Service
. Check out here
for more information on 123Unlock GSM Service. More information about SRS-Root can be found at http://www.srsroot.com
. SRS-Root is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SRS-Root. SRS-One-Click-Root.exe is the SRS-Root's primary executable file and it occupies circa 155.07 KB (158792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in SRS-Root. They take 1.64 MB (1717117
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (799.00 KB)
- SRS-One-Click-Root.exe (155.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (722.80 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
SRS-Root is an application offered by the software company 123Unlock GSM Service. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to uninstall SRS-Root is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SRS-Root using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SRS-Root or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SRS-Root". If it exists on your system the SRS-Root app will be found very quickly. After you select SRS-Root in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SRS-Root, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SRS-Root:
- The software company is: http://www.srsroot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SRS-Root.
8. After removing SRS-Root, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SRS-Root that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SRS-Root using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SRS-Root by 123Unlock GSM Service from your PC, we are not saying that SRS-Root by 123Unlock GSM Service is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SRS-Root in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:24:51.193