SRS-Root is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SRS-Root from your PC123Unlock GSM Service
. Check out here
for more information on 123Unlock GSM Service. More information about SRS-Root can be found at http://www.srsroot.com
. SRS-Root is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SRS-Root. SRS-One-Click-Root.exe is the SRS-Root's primary executable file and it occupies circa 155.07 KB (158792 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in SRS-Root. They take 1.64 MB (1717117
bytes) on disk.
- adb.exe (799.00 KB)
- SRS-One-Click-Root.exe (155.07 KB)
- unins000.exe (722.80 KB)
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall SRS-Root:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\adb.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\AdbWinApi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\AdbWinUsbApi.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\data\bcmroot.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\data\bcmroot2.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\data\busybox
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\data\fakebackup.ab
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\data\LGSystemBackup.apk
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\data\root1
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\data\root4b
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\data\root6
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\data\s2412root.zip
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\data\SERoot.tar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\data\su
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\operations.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\SRS-One-Click-Root.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\vbskpro2.ocx
SRS-Root is a program marketed by 123Unlock GSM Service. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase SRS-Root is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SRS-Root from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SRS-Root or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SRS-Root". If it is installed on your PC the SRS-Root app will be found very quickly. After you click SRS-Root in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SRS-Root, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SRS-Root:
- The software company is: http://www.srsroot.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SRSRoot\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SRS-Root.
8. After uninstalling SRS-Root, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SRS-Root which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SRS-Root using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SRS-Root by 123Unlock GSM Service from your computer, nor are we saying that SRS-Root by 123Unlock GSM Service is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SRS-Root supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 20:24:51.193