SRL Diagnostics is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall SRL Diagnostics from your systemSRL Diagnostics
. You can read more on SRL Diagnostics or check for application updates here
. SRL Diagnostics is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application directory, subject to the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SRL Diagnostics. The application's main executable file is titled msedge_proxy.exe and its approximative size is 731.38 KB (748936 bytes).
SRL Diagnostics installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current web page applies to SRL Diagnostics version 1.0
SRL Diagnostics is an application released by the software company SRL Diagnostics. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to remove SRL Diagnostics is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SRL Diagnostics from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SRL Diagnostics or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SRL Diagnostics". The SRL Diagnostics application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click SRL Diagnostics in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SRL Diagnostics, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SRL Diagnostics.
8. After removing SRL Diagnostics, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SRL Diagnostics which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SRL Diagnostics using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SRL Diagnostics by SRL Diagnostics from your PC, we are not saying that SRL Diagnostics by SRL Diagnostics is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SRL Diagnostics in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 18:00:26.023