SR06LCD version 1.0.4
SR06LCD version 1.0.4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall SR06LCD version 1.0.4 from your PCThermokon
. More data about Thermokon can be seen here
. More information about the program SR06LCD version 1.0.4 can be found at http://www.thermokon.de
. SR06LCD version 1.0.4 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Thermokon\SR06LCD folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files (x86)\Thermokon\SR06LCD\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SR06LCD version 1.0.4. SR06-LCD.exe is the SR06LCD version 1.0.4's primary executable file and it takes approximately 2.18 MB (2290688 bytes) on disk.
SR06LCD version 1.0.4 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 2.87 MB (3005726
bytes) on disk.
- SR06-LCD.exe (2.18 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to SR06LCD version 1.0.4 version 1.0.4
SR06LCD version 1.0.4 is a program released by Thermokon. Some users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to remove SR06LCD version 1.0.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove SR06LCD version 1.0.4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SR06LCD version 1.0.4 or simply click the Search field and type in "SR06LCD version 1.0.4". If it is installed on your PC the SR06LCD version 1.0.4 program will be found automatically. When you select SR06LCD version 1.0.4 in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SR06LCD version 1.0.4, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SR06LCD version 1.0.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.thermokon.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Thermokon\SR06LCD\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SR06LCD version 1.0.4.
8. After uninstalling SR06LCD version 1.0.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SR06LCD version 1.0.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SR06LCD version 1.0.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove SR06LCD version 1.0.4 by Thermokon from your PC, we are not saying that SR06LCD version 1.0.4 by Thermokon is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove SR06LCD version 1.0.4 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 14:05:55.443