SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit)
SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit) from your systemWebyog Inc.
. More data about Webyog Inc. can be read here
. More information about the software SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit) can be seen at http://www.webyog.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\SQLyog Trial folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files\SQLyog Trial\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit). SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit)'s main file takes about 8.60 MB (9014272 bytes) and is named SQLyog.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit). They take about 10.69 MB (11213808
bytes) on disk.
- plink.exe (381.00 KB)
- SJA.exe (1.65 MB)
- SQLyog.exe (8.60 MB)
- uninst.exe (78.98 KB)
The current page applies to SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit) version 11.264
SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit) is an application by Webyog Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to erase SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit)". The SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit) application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit) in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit):
- The publisher is: http://www.webyog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SQLyog Trial\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit).
8. After removing SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit) by Webyog Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit) by Webyog Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove SQLyog Trial 11.2 (64 bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-01 03:17:22.800