SQLyog Community 10.5
SQLyog Community 10.5 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall SQLyog Community 10.5 from your computerWebyog Inc.
. More information on Webyog Inc. can be seen here
. More details about SQLyog Community 10.5 can be found at http://www.webyog.com
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SQLyog Community directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. SQLyog Community 10.5's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SQLyog Community\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 8.14 MB (8531456 bytes) on disk and is labeled SQLyogCommunity.exe.
SQLyog Community 10.5 contains of the executables below. They take 8.21 MB (8612832
bytes) on disk.
- SQLyogCommunity.exe (8.14 MB)
- uninst.exe (79.47 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.5
of SQLyog Community 10.5.
SQLyog Community 10.5 is a program by the software company Webyog Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase SQLyog Community 10.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase SQLyog Community 10.5 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SQLyog Community 10.5 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SQLyog Community 10.5". The SQLyog Community 10.5 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SQLyog Community 10.5 in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about SQLyog Community 10.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SQLyog Community 10.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.webyog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SQLyog Community\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SQLyog Community 10.5.
8. After removing SQLyog Community 10.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SQLyog Community 10.5 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SQLyog Community 10.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SQLyog Community 10.5 by Webyog Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SQLyog Community 10.5 by Webyog Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SQLyog Community 10.5 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 07:46:10.337