This page is about SQLyog 184.108.40.206 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SQLyog 220.127.116.11 from your computerWebyog Inc.
. You can find out more on Webyog Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the app SQLyog 18.104.22.168 can be found at http://www.webyog.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\SQLyog folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling SQLyog 22.214.171.124 is C:\Program Files\SQLyog\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. SQLyog.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 8.67 MB (9085952 bytes) on disk.
SQLyog 126.96.36.199 contains of the executables below. They occupy 11.98 MB (12557443
bytes) on disk.
- plink.exe (381.00 KB)
- SJA.exe (1.78 MB)
- SQLyog.exe (8.67 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current page applies to SQLyog 188.8.131.52 version 184.108.40.206
SQLyog 220.127.116.11 is an application marketed by Webyog Inc.. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall SQLyog 18.104.22.168 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase SQLyog 22.214.171.124 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SQLyog 126.96.36.199 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SQLyog 188.8.131.52". If it exists on your system the SQLyog 184.108.40.206 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SQLyog 220.127.116.11 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about SQLyog 18.104.22.168, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SQLyog 22.214.171.124:
- The publisher is: http://www.webyog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SQLyog\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SQLyog 126.96.36.199.
8. After uninstalling SQLyog 188.8.131.52, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SQLyog 184.108.40.206 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SQLyog 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SQLyog 18.104.22.168 by Webyog Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SQLyog 22.214.171.124 by Webyog Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SQLyog 126.96.36.199 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-18 08:33:24.693