SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit)
SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) from your PCWebyog Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Webyog Inc.. More info about the app SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) can be seen at http://www.webyog.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\SQLyog directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) is C:\Program Files\SQLyog\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. SQLyog.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.68 MB (9102848 bytes) on disk.
SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.91 MB (11440088
bytes) on disk.
- plink.exe (381.00 KB)
- SJA.exe (1.78 MB)
- SQLyog.exe (8.68 MB)
- uninst.exe (78.96 KB)
The current page applies to SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) version 11.5164
SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) is a program marketed by the software company Webyog Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit)". The SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) program will be found very quickly. When you click SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.webyog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SQLyog\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit).
8. After uninstalling SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) by Webyog Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) by Webyog Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-06 12:07:10.653