SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit)
SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) from your PCWebyog Inc.
. Open here
for more information on Webyog Inc.. More info about the app SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) can be seen at http://www.webyog.com
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files\SQLyog directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) is C:\Program Files\SQLyog\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. SQLyog.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 8.68 MB (9102848 bytes) on disk.
SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.91 MB (11440088
bytes) on disk.
- plink.exe (381.00 KB)
- SJA.exe (1.78 MB)
- SQLyog.exe (8.68 MB)
- uninst.exe (78.96 KB)
The current page applies to SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) version 11.5164
SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) is a program marketed by the software company Webyog Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to remove SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit)". The SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit):
- The web site of the application is: http://www.webyog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SQLyog\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit).
8. After uninstalling SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) by Webyog Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) by Webyog Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove SQLyog 11.51 (64 bit) in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-06 12:07:10.653