SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit)
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit) for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit) from your computerWebyog Inc.
. Further information on Webyog Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.webyog.com
to get more information about SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit) on Webyog Inc.'s website. SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit) is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\SQLyog directory, depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\SQLyog\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit). SQLyog.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 11.37 MB (11917824 bytes) on disk.
SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit) installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 16.26 MB (17045464
bytes) on disk.
- plink.exe (381.00 KB)
- SJA.exe (4.44 MB)
- SQLyog.exe (11.37 MB)
- uninst.exe (78.96 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.1164
of SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit).
SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit) has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders that were left behind:Registry that is not uninstalled:
SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit) is an application by the software company Webyog Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit) or simply activate the Search field and type in "SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit)". If it is installed on your PC the SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit) app will be found very quickly. After you click SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit) in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit):
- The web site of the program is: http://www.webyog.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SQLyog\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit).
8. After uninstalling SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit) by Webyog Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit) by Webyog Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SQLyog 11.11 (64 bit) supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 05:16:50.253