SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4
This info is about SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4 from your systemRepair Kit
. Open here
for more information on Repair Kit. You can read more about about SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4 at http://www.mssqlserver.repair/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SQL Server Repair Kit folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for uninstalling SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4 is C:\Program Files (x86)\SQL Server Repair Kit\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled SQLServerRepairKitLauncher.exe and occupies 3.40 MB (3567720 bytes).
The executables below are part of SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4. They occupy an average of 10.30 MB (10798905
bytes) on disk.
- SQLServerRepairKit.exe (5.66 MB)
- SQLServerRepairKitLauncher.exe (3.40 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.24 MB)
The current web page applies to SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4 version 2.4
SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4 is a program released by Repair Kit. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4". If it exists on your system the SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4 in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4:
- The publisher is: http://www.mssqlserver.repair/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SQL Server Repair Kit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4.
8. After removing SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4 by Repair Kit from your computer, we are not saying that SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4 by Repair Kit is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SQL Server Repair Kit 2.4 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-15 01:43:53.540