SQL Report Manager
This info is about SQL Report Manager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SQL Report Manager from your PCDelivered by Citrix
. More info about Delivered by Citrix can be read here
. Usually the SQL Report Manager application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin directory, depending on the user's option during install. SQL Report Manager's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. The application's main executable file is titled SelfService.exe and its approximative size is 4.58 MB (4797744 bytes).
The executables below are part of SQL Report Manager. They take about 5.12 MB (5369536
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (308.30 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.58 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (131.80 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (118.30 KB)
The current page applies to SQL Report Manager version 1.0
SQL Report Manager is an application offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to erase SQL Report Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase SQL Report Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SQL Report Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "SQL Report Manager". If it exists on your system the SQL Report Manager app will be found automatically. When you click SQL Report Manager in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about SQL Report Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SQL Report Manager.
8. After removing SQL Report Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SQL Report Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SQL Report Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SQL Report Manager by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that SQL Report Manager by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SQL Report Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-17 18:39:53.427