SQL Password Recovery
SQL Password Recovery is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall SQL Password Recovery from your systemSmartKey, Inc.
. More information on SmartKey, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.recoverlostpassword.com
if you want to read more on SQL Password Recovery on SmartKey, Inc.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\SQL Password Recovery directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for SQL Password Recovery is C:\Program Files\SQL Password Recovery\uninst.exe. SQLPasswordRecovery.exe is the SQL Password Recovery 's main executable file and it takes about 1.77 MB (1860400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SQL Password Recovery . They occupy 1.84 MB (1931410
bytes) on disk.
- SQLPasswordRecovery.exe (1.77 MB)
- uninst.exe (69.35 KB)
SQL Password Recovery is an application released by the software company SmartKey, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove SQL Password Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SQL Password Recovery from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SQL Password Recovery or simply click the Search field and type in "SQL Password Recovery ". If it exists on your system the SQL Password Recovery program will be found automatically. After you click SQL Password Recovery in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SQL Password Recovery , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SQL Password Recovery :
- The web site of the application is: http://www.recoverlostpassword.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SQL Password Recovery\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SQL Password Recovery .
8. After uninstalling SQL Password Recovery , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SQL Password Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SQL Password Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SQL Password Recovery by SmartKey, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SQL Password Recovery by SmartKey, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SQL Password Recovery supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:45:18.033