SQL Password Recovery
SQL Password Recovery is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall SQL Password Recovery from your systemSmartKey, Inc.
. More information on SmartKey, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.recoverlostpassword.com
if you want to read more on SQL Password Recovery on SmartKey, Inc.'s website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\SQL Password Recovery directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for SQL Password Recovery is C:\Program Files\SQL Password Recovery\uninst.exe. SQLPasswordRecovery.exe is the SQL Password Recovery 's main executable file and it takes about 1.77 MB (1860400 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SQL Password Recovery . They occupy 1.84 MB (1931410
bytes) on disk.
- SQLPasswordRecovery.exe (1.77 MB)
- uninst.exe (69.35 KB)
SQL Password Recovery is an application released by the software company SmartKey, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove SQL Password Recovery is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall SQL Password Recovery from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SQL Password Recovery or simply click the Search field and type in "SQL Password Recovery ". If it exists on your system the SQL Password Recovery program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SQL Password Recovery in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding SQL Password Recovery , from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SQL Password Recovery :
- The publisher is: http://www.recoverlostpassword.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SQL Password Recovery\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SQL Password Recovery .
8. After uninstalling SQL Password Recovery , Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of SQL Password Recovery that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SQL Password Recovery with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SQL Password Recovery by SmartKey, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SQL Password Recovery by SmartKey, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SQL Password Recovery supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:45:18.033