SQL Operations Studio
SQL Operations Studio is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SQL Operations Studio from your computerMicrosoft Corporation
. More information about Microsoft Corporation can be seen here
. Further information about SQL Operations Studio can be found at https://github.com/Microsoft/sqlopsstudio
. SQL Operations Studio is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SQL Operations Studio directory, subject to the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling SQL Operations Studio is C:\Program Files\SQL Operations Studio\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. SQL Operations Studio's main file takes about 76.98 MB (80720096 bytes) and its name is sqlops.exe.
The executable files below are part of SQL Operations Studio. They occupy an average of 81.67 MB (85639849
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- sqlops.exe (76.98 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.22 MB)
- MicrosoftSqlToolsCredentials.exe (92.22 KB)
- MicrosoftSqlToolsServiceLayer.exe (92.22 KB)
- SqlSerializationService.exe (92.22 KB)
- SqlToolsResourceProviderService.exe (92.22 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (268.72 KB)
- winpty-agent.exe (223.22 KB)
- rg.exe (2.54 MB)
- CodeHelper.exe (97.72 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.25.4
of SQL Operations Studio. You can find below info on other application versions of SQL Operations Studio:
...click to view all...
SQL Operations Studio is an application released by Microsoft Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to remove this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove SQL Operations Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove SQL Operations Studio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SQL Operations Studio or simply click the Search feature and type in "SQL Operations Studio". If it is installed on your PC the SQL Operations Studio program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select SQL Operations Studio in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about SQL Operations Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SQL Operations Studio:
- The web site of the application is: https://github.com/Microsoft/sqlopsstudio
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SQL Operations Studio\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SQL Operations Studio.
8. After removing SQL Operations Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SQL Operations Studio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SQL Operations Studio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove SQL Operations Studio by Microsoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that SQL Operations Studio by Microsoft Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SQL Operations Studio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-11 03:06:42.643