SQL Management Studio
SQL Management Studio is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall SQL Management Studio from your systemDelivered by Citrix
. Check out here
for more info on Delivered by Citrix. SQL Management Studio is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin folder, depending on the user's option. SQL Management Studio's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program. The program's main executable file occupies 4.60 MB (4820880 bytes) on disk and is titled SelfService.exe.
SQL Management Studio contains of the executables below. They take 5.16 MB (5413952
bytes) on disk.
- CleanUp.exe (314.89 KB)
- SelfService.exe (4.60 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (139.89 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (124.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of SQL Management Studio.
A considerable amount of files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you want to remove SQL Management Studio from your computer.The files below remain on your disk by SQL Management Studio's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Generally the following registry data will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Microsoft SQL 2008R2\SQL Management Studio.lnk
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following registry values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\proxios-581e7a85@@PRX_XD.NW_SQL Management S
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\ICA Client\SelfServicePlugin\SelfService.exe.FriendlyAppName
SQL Management Studio is a program by Delivered by Citrix. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY way to erase SQL Management Studio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete SQL Management Studio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SQL Management Studio or simply activate the Search field and type in "SQL Management Studio". If it is installed on your PC the SQL Management Studio app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SQL Management Studio in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SQL Management Studio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SQL Management Studio.
8. After removing SQL Management Studio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SQL Management Studio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SQL Management Studio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SQL Management Studio by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, we are not saying that SQL Management Studio by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SQL Management Studio supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 21:13:46.940