SQL Management Studio 2008R2
You can find below detailed information on how to remove SQL Management Studio 2008R2 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall SQL Management Studio 2008R2 from your computerDelivered by Citrix
. Additional info about Delivered by Citrix can be seen here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall SQL Management Studio 2008R2 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Citrix\SelfServicePlugin\SelfServiceUninstaller.exe -u "crbappstor-7dc9f476@@Citrix.MPS.App.XenApp.SQL Management Studio 2008R2". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. SelfService.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.01 MB (3153800 bytes) on disk.
SQL Management Studio 2008R2 is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.24 MB (3398176
bytes) on disk:
- CleanUp.exe (144.88 KB)
- SelfService.exe (3.01 MB)
- SelfServicePlugin.exe (52.88 KB)
- SelfServiceUninstaller.exe (40.88 KB)
This web page is about SQL Management Studio 2008R2 version 1.0
SQL Management Studio 2008R2 is an application offered by the software company Delivered by Citrix. Frequently, users decide to erase this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to erase SQL Management Studio 2008R2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SQL Management Studio 2008R2 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SQL Management Studio 2008R2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "SQL Management Studio 2008R2". The SQL Management Studio 2008R2 program will be found automatically. After you select SQL Management Studio 2008R2 in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SQL Management Studio 2008R2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SQL Management Studio 2008R2.
8. After uninstalling SQL Management Studio 2008R2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SQL Management Studio 2008R2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SQL Management Studio 2008R2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SQL Management Studio 2008R2 by Delivered by Citrix from your computer, nor are we saying that SQL Management Studio 2008R2 by Delivered by Citrix is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SQL Management Studio 2008R2 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 18:40:17.813