SQL Backup Professional 3.0
This page is about SQL Backup Professional 3.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SQL Backup Professional 3.0 from your computerStaticBackup Inc.
. Further information on StaticBackup Inc. can be seen here
. More details about the application SQL Backup Professional 3.0 can be seen at http://www.staticbackup.com
. SQL Backup Professional 3.0 is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\SQL Backup Professional directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full command line for removing SQL Backup Professional 3.0 is "C:\Program Files\SQL Backup Professional\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. SQL-Backup.exe is the SQL Backup Professional 3.0's main executable file and it takes close to 2.75 MB (2881536 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SQL Backup Professional 3.0. They take 3.40 MB (3565849
bytes) on disk.
- SQL-Backup.exe (2.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (668.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0
of SQL Backup Professional 3.0.
SQL Backup Professional 3.0 is a program marketed by StaticBackup Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall SQL Backup Professional 3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SQL Backup Professional 3.0 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate SQL Backup Professional 3.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SQL Backup Professional 3.0". If it is installed on your PC the SQL Backup Professional 3.0 app will be found automatically. When you select SQL Backup Professional 3.0 in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SQL Backup Professional 3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SQL Backup Professional 3.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.staticbackup.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\SQL Backup Professional\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SQL Backup Professional 3.0.
8. After removing SQL Backup Professional 3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of SQL Backup Professional 3.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SQL Backup Professional 3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SQL Backup Professional 3.0 by StaticBackup Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that SQL Backup Professional 3.0 by StaticBackup Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SQL Backup Professional 3.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-11-08 09:52:50.907