SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal
This web page is about SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal from your computerHumongous Entertainment
. You can find out more on Humongous Entertainment or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.humongous.com
to get more information about SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal on Humongous Entertainment's website. Usually the SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Spy Fox 1 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled scummvm.exe and occupies 29.44 MB (30870030 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal. They occupy 29.44 MB (30870030
bytes) on disk.
SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal is a program by Humongous Entertainment. Sometimes, users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to uninstall SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal or simply click the Search field and type in "SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal". The SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal program will be found automatically. When you select SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal:
- The software company is: http://www.humongous.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal.
8. After removing SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal by Humongous Entertainment from your computer, nor are we saying that SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal by Humongous Entertainment is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SPY Fox in: Dry Cereal in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 04:09:34.483