This page contains detailed information on how to remove SPORE Collection for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall SPORE Collection from your PCR.G. Mechanics, Panky
. Go over here
for more info on R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Click on http://tapochek.net/
to get more facts about SPORE Collection on R.G. Mechanics, Panky's website. SPORE Collection is usually installed in the C:\SPORE Collection directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SPORE Collection_Uninstall\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove SPORE Collection. unins000.exe is the SPORE Collection's primary executable file and it takes about 1.45 MB (1521993 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with SPORE Collection. They take about 1.45 MB (1521993
bytes) on disk.
SPORE Collection is an application by R.G. Mechanics, Panky. Some people want to remove this application. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to remove SPORE Collection is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SPORE Collection from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find SPORE Collection or simply click the Search feature and type in "SPORE Collection". If it is installed on your PC the SPORE Collection app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SPORE Collection in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about SPORE Collection, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SPORE Collection:
- The publisher is: http://tapochek.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\SPORE Collection_Uninstall\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SPORE Collection.
8. After removing SPORE Collection, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SPORE Collection that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SPORE Collection using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SPORE Collection by R.G. Mechanics, Panky from your computer, nor are we saying that SPORE Collection by R.G. Mechanics, Panky is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove SPORE Collection in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-16 17:40:22.777