SPM is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall SPM from your PCsupermicro
. Check out here
for more info on supermicro. More information about the application SPM can be found at http://www.supermicro.com
. Usually the SPM program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Supermicro\SPM directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing SPM is C:\Program Files\Supermicro\SPM\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. SPM.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 42.50 KB (43520 bytes) on disk.
SPM contains of the executables below. They take 926.58 KB (948820
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SPM.exe (42.50 KB)
- uninstall.exe (53.75 KB)
- jabswitch.exe (33.46 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (15.46 KB)
- java.exe (197.46 KB)
- javaw.exe (197.96 KB)
- jjs.exe (15.96 KB)
- keytool.exe (15.96 KB)
- kinit.exe (15.96 KB)
- klist.exe (15.96 KB)
- ktab.exe (15.96 KB)
- orbd.exe (15.96 KB)
- pack200.exe (15.96 KB)
- policytool.exe (15.96 KB)
- rmid.exe (15.96 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (15.96 KB)
- servertool.exe (15.96 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (15.96 KB)
- unpack200.exe (194.46 KB)
This web page is about SPM version 1.8.0
alone. Click on the links below for other SPM versions:
SPM is an application by supermicro. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall SPM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete SPM from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SPM or simply activate the Search field and type in "SPM". If it exists on your system the SPM application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select SPM in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SPM, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SPM:
- The publisher is: http://www.supermicro.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Supermicro\SPM\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove SPM.
8. After removing SPM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SPM that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SPM using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SPM by supermicro from your computer, we are not saying that SPM by supermicro is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SPM in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-11 21:38:34.740