SPIRIT 16.10 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall SPIRIT 16.10 from your PCSOFTTECH GmbH
. You can read more on SOFTTECH GmbH or check for application updates here
. More information about the program SPIRIT 16.10 can be found at http://www.softTECH.de
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SOFTTECH\SPIRIT16 folder (same installation drive as Windows). SPIRIT 16.10's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SOFTTECH\SPIRIT16\unins000.exe. Spirit16.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 21.70 MB (22750288 bytes) on disk.
SPIRIT 16.10 contains of the executables below. They occupy 26.33 MB (27607091
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (677.57 KB)
- unins001.exe (677.57 KB)
- unins002.exe (677.57 KB)
- unins003.exe (677.57 KB)
- unins004.exe (677.57 KB)
- unins005.exe (677.57 KB)
- unins006.exe (677.57 KB)
- Spirit16.exe (21.70 MB)
The current web page applies to SPIRIT 16.10 version 16.10
SPIRIT 16.10 is an application released by the software company SOFTTECH GmbH. Sometimes, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall SPIRIT 16.10 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SPIRIT 16.10 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate SPIRIT 16.10 or simply click the Search field and type in "SPIRIT 16.10". If it is installed on your PC the SPIRIT 16.10 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SPIRIT 16.10 in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SPIRIT 16.10, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SPIRIT 16.10:
- The publisher is: http://www.softTECH.de
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SOFTTECH\SPIRIT16\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SPIRIT 16.10.
8. After removing SPIRIT 16.10, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of SPIRIT 16.10 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SPIRIT 16.10 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SPIRIT 16.10 by SOFTTECH GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that SPIRIT 16.10 by SOFTTECH GmbH is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove SPIRIT 16.10 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-06 07:54:31.620